Our Unit Load automated storage systems are characterised by their speed, reliability and versatility
The Unit Load systems are used mainly to fulfil the picking system and automated storage needs, permitting the elimination of tasks that do not add value to the process, such as redundant handling, redundant checks, transport, etc.
We have a broad range of Unit Load stacker cranes differentiated by ranges of weight, with a maximum capacity of up to 2,000kg, which guarantee an optimal storage system for Automated Production and Distribution. In addition, we have systems for handling extra-dimensional loads.
- Flexible design. Allows lifting to a height of 40 m.
- Permits multiple loading options
- Diverse extraction solutions
- Advanced control system
- Lightweight design
- Power regeneration system
- Double mast
- Detection of shelf’s position
- Acceleration and braking curves with advanced techniques
- Compact storage
- Elimination of use of paper
- Improved working ergonomics thanks to ideal height for picking
- Health and safety in the workplace
If you need more information about Unit Load or other products, do not hesitate to contact us.
Talk to us
Do you want to improve your productivity and be more efficient in your logistics?Request information