1. Owner identification
According to Royal Decree 1720/2007 of the 21st of December, approving the Regulations implementing Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, on information society services and electronic commerce, www.ulmahandling.com is a domain owned by ULMA Manutención S.Coop. (ULMA Handling Systems) domiciled in Oñate.
Our contact details are::
Tel.: +34 (0) 943 782 492
Fax.: +34 (0) 943 782 910
2. Use and operation of the web
- 1) This web site begins www.ulmahandling.com. The pages on this website are public, free to access and free of charge.
- 2) The user must use the website in accordance with the Law, this legal notice, public customs, morality and order. Therefore, the owner of this website can not assume liability resulting from misuse, abuse, improper or unlawful use of the Website and / or its contents.
- 3) They will also not assume any responsibility for any the connection problems or viruses that may arise as a result of the intrinsic risks in connections and Internet browsing.
- 4) The contents on www.ulmahandling.com are merely informative and may not be up-to-date, therefore any responsibility in this regard is declined.
- 6) This access does not imply the establishment of any relationship between ULMA Manutención S.Coop. and the user.
- 7) ULMA Manutención S.Coop. reserves the right to modify the conditions of access, web content and this legal notice when deemed appropriate and without notice.
3. Services offered
ULMA Manutención S.Coop. may offer certain services to its users, subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this website, for which the user must read carefully the conditions that apply to each service, which in no case will exempt the fulfilment of this present legal notice, unless stated otherwise.
ULMA Manutención S.Coop. makes every effort to avoid errors in the contents published on the website. www.ulmahandling.com, It is not responsible for any consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
ULMA Manutención S.Coop. provides or may provide links to Internet sites or resources that are outside of this website. The purpose of the presence of such links is informative, and do not in any way constitute an invitation to purchase products or services offered on the destination website. Therefore, ULMA Manutención S.Coop. informs the user that they decline all responsibility derived from the actions or omissions of said websites since there is no type of participation, association or relation of dependence with them, maintaining complete independence and autonomy from them.
5. Intellectual property
- 1) www.ulmahandling.com and its logo are trademarks of ULMA.
- 2) ULMA Manutención S.Coop. reserves all intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents of this website.
- 3) Any act of distribution, operation, public communication, reproduction or transmission in any medium, whether complete or partial, of the website’s contents must have prior, written authorisation from ULMA Manutención S.Coop.
6. Statistical data
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The terms and conditions governing this website, as well as the relations that may arise from them are protected and subject to Spanish law. For the resolution of any type of controversy, dispute or discrepancy that may arise between the user and ULMA Manutención S.Coop. through using this web site, both agree to submit themselves to the Courts of Bergara (Gipuzkoa), Spain.
8. Cookies Policy
What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the computer or the device when you browse web pages / applications to keep track of your preferences and to remember them when you return. The are designed to make it easier to browse and use the web.
Browsing means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
They are strictly necessary for the operation of a website. Without them, a website cannot function properly. For this reason, we do not ask for your explicit consent regarding these cookies.
They serve to enhance the functionality of the website. For example, these are cookies that remember the content you previously viewed on this website or the email address and password provided when you logged in on a previous visit.
n oror third party analytical Cookies
__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz
Provide statistical information on the use that users make of the portal. These cookies do not identify the user, since the information they collect is anonymous and will be used to improve the pages and browsing on the portal, statistic usage , search speed , measuring website activity, etc. This website uses the free web analytics tool, Google Analytics. if you want more information, it can be found here.
How can you prevent cookies from being installed?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options on your internet browser. If you block them, you may find that certain services requiring them are not available to use.
The following are links where you can find information on how to activate your preferences on the major browsers: