Lightweight load conveyors
Designed to transport products stored in cardboard and/or plastic boxes, containers and trays weighing up to 50kg
The main application of these systems is the transportation of boxes of many different sizes and weights, and they can also be used for contactless accumulation.
To facilitate final assembly as much as possible, our lightweight transport systems come from the factory with an electrical pre-installation that is designed for connection to the C-Box control cabinet, through high-speed connection cables, with the required power supply.
Our conveyor and automatic guides vehicle systems offer the possibility of connecting with various connection systems (pop-ups, merges, transfers, curves), as well as the accessories required for optimal functioning.
ULMA’S conveyors are produced with the strictest quality standards in all the processes and components.
- Modularity in the design; highly flexible
- High flow rates, up to 2500 boxes/hour
- Highly efficient
- Easy to maintain, with reduced maintenance times
- Easy assembly of accessories (tops, photocells, etc)
- Electrical pre-installation for connecting with the C-Box with high-speed connections.
- Minimal noise
- Optimisation of electrical consumption with distributed motorising
- Designed and products under the highest security standards
- Long useful life
- Easy to maintain
- Highly reliable/high quality components
- Maximum standardisation to improve reliability and reduce delivery timeframes
If you need more information about our product, do not hesitate to contact us.
Talk to us
Do you want to improve your productivity and be more efficient in your logistics?Request information