Significant error reduction, higher productivity and efficiency compared to conventional systems.
Vertical storage systems present the goods to the operator, enabling significant savings in space, time and costs.
The main characteristics of these automated storage and picking systems are the greater use of space, the possibility of multi-order picking and, in general, the possibility of having online information about the stored product.
These systems allow the handling of a wide variety of dimensions and basket configurations.
- Space optimisation
- Product-to-operator work philosophy
- Elimination of article search routes
- Reduction of order picking errors
- Improved stock accuracy and control: significant improvements of nearly 100%.
- Productivity improvements: complemented by order picking systems for order grouping
- Improved working ergonomics due to ideal picking heights
- Guaranteed quality of service
Talk to us
Do you want to improve your productivity and be more efficient in your logistics?Request information